Plan Your Visit
Enjoy the Maumee Riverfront
Promenade Park | Festival Park
Enjoy the amenities of Downtown Toledo all weekend long! In addition to the Momentum Festival visitors can enjoy our expansive Art in Public Places collection, shops, restaurants, and explore surrounding neighborhoods easily by foot. Get up to date travel information from Destination Toledo.
- Toledo Museum of Art | http://www.toledomuseum.org/
- Imagination Station | https://www.imaginationstationtoledo.org/
- National Museum of The Great Lakes | https://nmgl.org/
- Middlegrounds Metropark | https://metroparkstoledo.com/explore-your-parks/middlegrounds/
- Erie Street Farmers Market | http://www.toledofarmersmarket.com/downtown-market
Toledo is conveniently located in the crossroads of the Great Lakes Region where I-75 and OH Turnpike 80/90 intersect. Arrival by air is accessible through Toledo Express airport or the Detroit Metropolitan airport (approximately 40 minutes north of Toledo by car). Both the Amtrak and Greyhound stations are one mile south of Promenade Park.