Plan Your Visit
Enjoy the Maumee Riverfront
Promenade Park | Festival Park
Enjoy the amenities of Downtown Toledo all weekend long! In addition to the Momentum Festival visitors can enjoy our expansive Art in Public Places collection, shops, restaurants, and explore surrounding neighborhoods easily by foot.
- Toledo Museum of Art | http://www.toledomuseum.org/
- Imagination Station | https://www.imaginationstationtoledo.org/
- Middlegrounds Metropark | https://metroparkstoledo.com/explore-your-parks/middlegrounds/
- Erie Street Farmers Market | http://www.toledofarmersmarket.com/downtown-market
- Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel
- Park Inn by Radisson
- Radisson at the University of Toledo
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Toledo/Oregon
- Hampton Inn Toledo South/Maumee
- Residence Inn Toledo Maumee
Toledo is conveniently located in the crossroads of the Great Lakes Region where I-75 and OH Turnpike 80/90 intersect. Arrival by air is accessible through Toledo Express airport or the Detroit Metropolitan airport (approximately 40 minutes north of Toledo by car). Both the Amtrak and Greyhound stations are one mile south of Promenade Park.
The Arts and Public Good
As a public university for the public good, Bowling Green State University is a proud sponsor of The Arts Commission’s 2019 Momentum Festival. BGSU is dedicated to promoting cultural vitality, providing arts education for all students and preparing the next generation of musicians, artists, authors, actors, and other creative professionals who will share the value of and advocate for the arts to local, national and global audiences.